Re: [Scheme-reports] "unspecified values"

Andre van Tonder scripsit:

> But if WG1-voted decisions are written in stone as you say, then it makes
> little sense for this discussion group to even continue.  What was the
> point then of making the draft public?  I will henceforth stop my
> "moaning"/participation here.  I wish you good luck.

They are *not* written in stone; they are merely not going to be changed
unless there is new evidence to bring forward.

--
John Cowan  cowan@x   http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Dievas dave dantis; Dievas duos duonos          --Lithuanian proverb