Re: [Scheme-reports] REPL

Sam Tobin-Hochstadt scripsit:

> In your phrasing, Racket "provides R6RS on top of its existing module
> system".

Please note that you are misquoting me.  I did not say "on top of their
existing module systems", but "on top of their existing systems".
For example, Arthur Smyles is currently implementing R6RS and R7RS
libraries on top of Gambit.  He is using a modified version of Andre
von Tonder's expander for R6RS modules.  Consequently, they won't be
expanded into native Gambit modules.

--
Using RELAX NG compact syntax to        John Cowan <cowan@x>
develop schemas is one of the simple    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan