Re: [Scheme-reports] [scheme-reports-wg2] Re: Reformulated numeric-tower ballot

Christian Stigen Larsen scripsit:

> That's not mine, but registered by Olin Shivers.
>
> I registered r7rs.com for the sole purpose of not having to remember
> the right location of r7rs-final (and, hopefully, to make it more googlable).

Thanks.  I had conflated r7rs.org and r7rs.com.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@x
[P]olice in many lands are now complaining that local arrestees are insisting