Re: [Scheme-reports] Reformulated numeric-tower ballot

Andy Wingo scripsit:

<flame>
> This discussion is frankly ridiculous.  Where are Dybvig, Flatt, Clinger
> et al?  Where is Feeley?

Where is Wingo?

> While I'm at it, where *is* the R7RS small final edition?

It is at <http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/raw-attachment/wiki/WikiStart/r7rs.pdf>,
on the only site where WG members can post anything.

> Why is it not on R7RS.org?

Complain to Christian Stigen Larsen.  If you want to know why it isn't
on scheme-reports.org, complain to the Steering Committee (viz. Clinger,
Feeley, Hanson, Rees, Shivers), and the best of luck to you -- I hope
you can get them to act.

> That this discussion of differences and requirements is happening *for
> the large version* is just... I don't know.  I don't even know what to
> say.  Good luck I guess but count me out.

So because you don't find your peers here, you're walking out instead of
helping?  Talk about class snobbery!  How about pitching in instead?
The implementer's viewpoint is greatly valued here -- when we can get it.
</flame>

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@x
        Is it not written, "That which is written, is written"?