[Scheme-reports] Summary of Formal Comments and Objections

Mark Weaver asked me to change the string "Formal Comment" in ticket
#477 to "Formal Objection", and I have done so.

The SC has already asked about the status of Formal Comments, and I wrote
it up for them at <http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/FormalCommentSummary>.
(No, I'm not gonna change the name to FormalCommentAndObjectionSummary;
I may be a Java programmer, but that's going too durn far.)

--
Samuel Johnson on playing the violin:           John Cowan
"Difficult do you call it, Sir?                 cowan@x