Re: [Scheme-reports] Formal Objection: Memoization is not possible in portable R7RS

Mark H Weaver scripsit:

Formal Comment #477 filed.  I have also pulled out just the definition
and put it at InexactEqvWeaver.  This issue is being considered by the
WG on an expedited basis.  If we can get a resolution, we can issue the
8th draft.

--
John Cowan    http://ccil.org/~cowan    cowan@x
The work of Henry James has always seemed divisible by a simple dynastic