Re: [Scheme-reports] Formal Objection: Memoization is not possible in portable R7RS

Mark H Weaver scripsit:

> Thank you for filing this, but I feel compelled to correct your use of
> the term /Formal Comment/.  This is not a /Formal Comment/, but rather a
> /Formal Objection/.  They are handled differently by the WG1 charter,
> and therefore must be labeled accordingly in your transition request.

I take the term "formal objection" (not capitalized as a technical term)
to mean "a Formal Comment which is an objection".

--
John Cowan  http://ccil.org/~cowan    cowan@x
There are books that are at once excellent and boring.  Those that at