Re: [Scheme-reports] features

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Andy Wingo <wingo@x> wrote:
>
> > Table B.1 is swine before pearls; there's a back-handed compliment
> > for you!  Basically the whole document has a hearty schemey flavor,
> > like a good traditional meal, yet with sawdust as dessert.
> >
> > Suggestion: move (most of) the features to a SRFI, where adequate
> > space can be allotted to their definition.
>
> I agree it is out of place, but think we should move it to WG2.

I think it's important: it allows cond-expand to do the work done
by SRFI 103 in the R6RS environment, and it allows it to be done by
implementation feature, rather than just by implementation.  I would not
be averse to spelling out what the names mean.

--
Where the wombat has walked,            John Cowan <cowan@x>
it will inevitably walk again.          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan