[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] features
- To: Andy Wingo <wingo@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] features
- From: Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 00:46:54 -0700
- Cc: scheme-reports <scheme-reports@x>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Andy Wingo <wingo@x> wrote:
> Table B.1 is swine before pearls; there's a back-handed compliment for
> you! Basically the whole document has a hearty schemey flavor, like a
> good traditional meal, yet with sawdust as dessert.
> Suggestion: move (most of) the features to a SRFI, where adequate space
> can be allotted to their definition.
I agree it is out of place, but think we should
move it to WG2.
Scheme-reports mailing list