Re: [Scheme-reports] Boolean hemlines

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> It's not a matter of confusing them - the problem is that the difference
> doesn't jump out at you.  If you had been scanning a log of all 0's
> and a 1 jumped out, you couldn't possibly have missed it, and then
> would have looked up to see which implementation generated it.

The log is a raw console log, full of banners, slightly wrong versions of
the test code (it so happens that I start with Racket, but I often end
up needing to rewrite the code as I go, for example to use (/ 0.0 0.0)
instead of +nan.0), and other difficulties.  The most frequent problem
has been failing to see a particular Scheme altogether, as in this case,
rather than misinterpreting what it told me.

In short, my skipping over Chibi had nothing to do with #t versus #f.
Before I added the comment blocks, I frequently ended up with several
Schemes overlooked and had to visually scan the log (which is not saved
in a transcript file normally) to find them.

--
Don't be so humble.  You're not that great.             John Cowan
        --Golda Meir                                    cowan@x