Re: [Scheme-reports] Boolean hemlines

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 12:07 PM, John Cowan <cowan@x> wrote:
> Alex Shinn scripsit:
>
>> It's not a matter of confusing them - the problem is that the difference
>> doesn't jump out at you.  If you had been scanning a log of all 0's
>> and a 1 jumped out, you couldn't possibly have missed it, and then
>> would have looked up to see which implementation generated it.
>
> [...]
>
> In short, my skipping over Chibi had nothing to do with #t versus #f.
> Before I added the comment blocks, I frequently ended up with several
> Schemes overlooked and had to visually scan the log (which is not saved
> in a transcript file normally) to find them.

What I was claiming had changed (in response to
the fact that your description of the problem had
changed).  I was saying in that last message was
that the difference between 1 and 0 is stark enough
you couldn't have missed it - not that you had
confused #t and #f.  I stand by that claim, but we
will never know, and this has gone far away from
a useful discussion.