Re: [Scheme-reports] library at file level (was: Ratification vote for R7RS Small)

Aaron W. Hsu scripsit:

> You lose the ability to separately compile modules, so they do not
> replace compilation units like `define-library`,

Can you update LetSyntaxArcfide into a proposal for WG2 that supplements
rather than replaces `define-library`?  I would be glad to consider such
a thing.

> but they excel at replacing `let-syntax` or for modularizing circularly
> dependent code.

Please try to keep a grip on the fact that R7RS-small `let-syntax`, like
the R5RS version, is a scope rather than being spliced into the surrounding
scope.  See ticket #48 and WG1Ballot2Results.

--
How comes city and country to be filled with drones         John Cowan
and rogues, our highways with hackers, and all          cowan@x