Re: [Scheme-reports] library at file level

On Tue 14 May 2013 15:35, John Cowan <cowan@x> writes:

> Please try to keep a grip on the fact that R7RS-small `let-syntax`, like
> the R5RS version, is a scope rather than being spliced into the surrounding
> scope.  See ticket #48 and WG1Ballot2Results.

That is a surprising change from R6RS that I had not noticed; thanks for
pointing it out.

The R6RS behavior made more sense to me, FWIW.  (This process is causing
me acute attacks of snark, so I do not wish to enter into a discussion
about the change, however.)

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/