Re: [Scheme-reports] New PlebisciteObjections page

Andy Wingo scripsit:

> What is the purpose of this endeavor?

The Steering Committee has asked the Working Group to reconsider
(without necessarily changing its views) all points raised in all
ballots cast.

> It seems that some of my comments on my ratification vote have been
> turned into action items.  For whom?

For the WG.

> Some concerns are fairly represented in the tickets.  About half of
> them are not.  All have been discussed on the list at great length in
> the past.

Please tell me which concerns you think are not fairly represented, and
I will do what I can.

--
While staying with the Asonu, I met a man from      John Cowan
the Candensian plane, which is very much like       cowan@x