Re: [Scheme-reports] Numerical example (real? -2.5+0.0i)

Andre van Tonder scripsit:

> If the term "general" is still used in R7RS to refer to a /proper
> subset/ of the complex numbers (haven't done a search), I would say
> that this is a confusing usage and should probably be changed.  To
> most people, "general" does not mean a proper subset.

It's "general" as in "general case" (the general case being a proper
subset of all cases), but I have removed the remaining two uses from
the trunk.

--
John Cowan                              <cowan@x>
            http://www.ccil.org/~cowan