Re: [Scheme-reports] "unspecified values"

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Aaron W. Hsu <arcfide@x> wrote:

However, the votes came in and R5RS' semantics won out.

Per http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/WG1Ballot2Results,  4 out of 5 voters who submitted "opinions" on this vote seemed to think it was the wrong choice.   The only opinion (that I have access to) in its favor was "Too many existing programs expect exactly one value".    I'm curious about such programs -- where are they?  I'd be happy to fix a few of them here and there.    If enough people volunteer, we can eliminate this argument.

Ooh, Alex says "enough complaints" can re-open the ticket.   I hereby complain. ;-)

-jim