Re: [Scheme-reports] library at file level

Andy Wingo scripsit:

> The R6RS behavior made more sense to me, FWIW.  (This process is causing
> me acute attacks of snark, so I do not wish to enter into a discussion
> about the change, however.)

Well, I'll take the opportunity, then, and say that I always assumed
that in Scheme, a construct called `let-whatever` introduces names that
are scoped to the construct.  I was very surprised to hear about the
R6RS interpretation.

--
My confusion is rapidly waxing          John Cowan
For XML Schema's too taxing:            cowan@x