Re: [Scheme-reports] practical matters - CSAN

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> Certainly we want to include SLIB libraries.  I think the
> most sensible migration path for SLIB would be a separate
> tool that generates multiple packages and a repository
> directly from the SLIB distribution.

The problem is that SRFI 96, which is the foundation for SLIB, can't
be implemented in its entirety in R7RS-small.  In particular, SRFI 96
includes define-macro.

--
First known example of political correctness:   John Cowan
After Nurhachi had united all the other         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan