Re: [Scheme-reports] fresh empty strings

Andy Wingo scripsit:

> An empty string (vector, bytevector, etc) does not have any locations
> for the characters, but it does have a location for the length.

How do you figure that?  The length is a value associated with the object,
certainly, but since it can't be changed (necessarily, not just contingently
like the locations in a non-empty literal), it doesn't seem to me to be
a location.

--
Knowledge studies others / Wisdom is self-known;      John Cowan
Muscle masters brothers / Self-mastery is bone;       cowan@x