Re: [Scheme-reports] fresh empty strings

Every empty list is eq? to every other, for there is only one empty list.

Yes, of course.  But I'm wondering where we said anything about the other types.

The standard does not say whether all empty strings, empty vectors, or
empty bytevectors are eq? to each other -- it's an implementation choice.
I'm away from my Schemes now, so I can't test them.

MIT Scheme says #f for both strings and vectors.