Re: [Scheme-reports] Padding/placeholders (hashes) in numerical syntax

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:59 AM, John Cowan <cowan@x> wrote:

> I ran tests against Bigloo, Chez, Chibi, Ikarus, IronScheme, Kawa,
> Larceny, Mosh, SCM, SISC, STklos, Ypsilon on a 32-bit Linux
> system.  I tried Scheme 9, but it fails on the syntax-rules
> declaration.  The modified scripts and results are at
> http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/temp/strconv-results.zip .
> Here's what I got:
> [...]
> Chibi: All features.  92 errors.

I've made the +inf/nan.0 syntax case-insensitive.

Many of the errors are because complex and ratio
support is still in development, and haven't been
heavily tested yet.  Others are errors specific to
string->number and not the reader.

Thanks for the tests,  Peter, these are really helpful.
I had overlooked the BNF allows trailing # in places
other than a floating point mantissa, which seems
incorrect.