Re: [Scheme-reports] Padding/placeholders (hashes) in numerical syntax

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> Many of the errors are because complex and ratio
> support is still in development, and haven't been
> heavily tested yet.  Others are errors specific to
> string->number and not the reader.

In the definition of make-rectangular, for 'z' read 'y'.

I'm surprised that the reader doesn't use string->number
or vice versa.

--
John Cowan    <cowan@x>     http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
But no living man am I!  You look upon a woman.  Eowyn I am, Eomund's daughter.