Re: [Scheme-reports] [wg2] in support of single-arity procedural syntax transformers

Hello,

I think we've gone from red herrings to wagging tails on now to dead
horses, but, one more point :)

On Sat 14 May 2011 11:59, Alaric Snell-Pym <alaric@x> writes:

> I think it's important that the feedback of implementors on the drafts
> is obtained and their input fed into the next draft, as they can point
> out implementation issues.

It's not simply that; implementors lead their users.  Also their
opinions are respected more than most, and with good reason.  (If Felix
says something, we all listen, right?)  And so it's just as much for
the social aspect that implementor feedback is important.

Anyway, I'll try to stop dragging out this thread now :)

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/