Re: [Scheme-reports] [wg2] in support of single-arity procedural syntax transformers

Andy Wingo scripsit:

> Diplomacy aside, I do think that it would be an error to settle on ER
> as the blessed procedural macro transformer for WG2.

What a pity you didn't join WG2.

> I also do not share Alex's aversion to identifier-syntax.

WG2 has not yet voted on whether to include (any version of)
identifier-syntax: it is on the revote docket, and will be decided on
when WG2 reawakens.

--
A rabbi whose congregation doesn't want         John Cowan
to drive him out of town isn't a rabbi,         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan