Re: [Scheme-reports] [wg2] in support of single-arity procedural syntax transformers

Andy Wingo scripsit:

> > What a pity you didn't join WG2.
>
> I am ignorant and sometimes brash and am just finding out about many
> of these things!  A kind remark, though.

It was actually snark, as in "What a pity you didn't join because you
would have had a vote when your views could have made a difference."
But seriously, when WG2 wakes up again, I'm going to ask the SC to hold
a new call for members, and you might want to join then.

> A simple email to the maintainers of the dozen or two Scheme systems
> that you normally test on, with a brief summary of the questions,
> options, and draft outcomes might get thoughts, feedback, and perhaps
> more buy-in from the implementors whose names I don't often see on
> this or other Scheme '11 lists.

Sounds like way too much work for yours truly, not to mention too much
work to reply.  I'll stick with people who want to be members, or who
spontaneously send critiques to this list.  I'm all in favor of both of
those groups.

--
Your worships will perhaps be thinking          John Cowan
that it is an easy thing to blow up a dog?      http://www.ccil.org/~cowan