[Scheme-reports] New PlebisciteObjections page

I have transmuted all the objections and complaints raised
in the ballots (and a few associated emails) received
so far into Trac tickets to be considered by WG1 after the
plebiscite is complete.  Indexes to these tickets can be found at
<http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/PlebisciteObjections>.  There is a list
of tickets by name and number, linked to the actual ticket by the number,
and there is also an author index specifying tickets filed in response
to the ballot of a specific author.  I have added my own comments to all
tickets, and encourage WG1 members to do this same; I will add comments
by others on request, subject to my (hopefully) sound discretion.

The author index currently contains the following names: Barzilay, Bex,
Bothner, Clinger, Dillinger, Heidkamp, Hsu, Kato, Manis, Medernach,
More, Piitulainen, Radul, Smyles, Snell-Pym, Sperber, Stone, Sussman,
Tobin-Hochstadt, Watson, Weinholt, Wingo, Wise.

I will continue to update this page as new ballots come in.
Remember that the new deadline is May 20 in any time zone, or
equivalently noon on May 21 UTC.  Instructions for voting are at
<http://lists.scheme-reports.org/pipermail/scheme-reports/2013-April/003299.html>.

The current ballot index is at
<http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/PlebisciteIndex>.

--
John Cowan <cowan@x>             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
The peculiar excellence of comedy is its excellent fooling, and Aristophanes's