Re: [Scheme-reports] [r6rs-discuss] Scheme pattern matching: the case for (case)

Eli Barzilay scripsit:

> > R6RS provided a module system
>
> Still does.

By "R6RS" I mean the process, not the product.

> There are some implementations that provide module systems and a
> (deterministic) repl.

Can you elaborate on this?  Obviously, it's possible to have *some*
sort of REPL, such as the one discussed some months ago in which typing
#!r6rs throws away the world and implicitly starts over with an empty
top-level program.  But that's nothing like a Scheme REPL as we know it.

--
A: "Spiro conjectures Ex-Lax."                  John Cowan
Q: "What does Pat Nixon frost her cakes with?"  cowan@x