Re: [Scheme-reports] Removing the requirement for a "changes since R6RS" section

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> Well, the change list would have been much smaller comparing to R7RS-large.

Eh, maybe, maybe not.  It would have been more fine-grained.

> If we're going to keep it, it's probably best to remove the comments and
> mini-rationales.

I have done so now, squeezing the R6RS list down to bare bones, less
than a page.  In particular, the main and library documents are no longer
separated, since most of what there is to say about the library document
is "We didn't do it".  I also (in a separate changeset) squeezed the
R5RS list so as to save a complete page.

--
John Cowan  cowan@x  http://ccil.org/~cowan
In computer science, we stand on each other's feet.