Re: [Scheme-reports] DISCUSSION/VOTE: The character tower

Alaric Snell-Pym scripsit:

> As Schemers, we're accustomed to not having warts in our programming
> environment; but when we're forced to expose other people's
> abstractions, we're forced to accept their warts.

Well put.  I would also note that R7RS-large is supposed to be (per the
charter) focused on practicality.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@x
Sir, I quite agree with you, but what are we two against so many?