[Scheme-reports] ratification vote for r7rs-small

Full name: Bill Schottstaedt

Location: Menlo Park, CA.

Affiliation: CCRMA/Stanford.

Contact details: bil@x

Statement of interest:

I am the author of s7 Scheme, http://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/snd/snd/s7.html
or ftp://ccrma-ftp.stanford.edu/pub/Lisp/s7.tar.gz, used in the Snd sound editor
and the algorithmic composition package Common Music. I have been a lisp programmer
since the late 70's (Maclisp at SAIL), Scheme since the mid-90's.  You should not
ask an old guy for at least 75 words; I feel old-timer stories welling up
irresistably: Fortran in the 60's, at least a dozen assembly languages, work
on two different compilers, one written in assembly language, the other I can't
remember, but I do remember the time when...

Vote: Yes.

Rationale:  It's ok.