[Scheme-reports] Ratification vote for R7RS-small

Full name: Shiro Kawai

Location: Honolulu, HI, USA

Affiliation: Scheme Arts, L.L.C.

Contact details: shiro@x

Statement of interest: Scheme has been one of my first choices of languages both at work and at home, for over 2 decades, and I hope it will be.  It's evolution is of great interest to me.
Vote: yes

Rationale: R7RS-small has encoded practices exercised widely in various implementations and proven to be useful, as well as plugged shortcomings of R5RS.  It is not perfect, but it is a right step, in my view.  It satisfies the goal set by the Charter.  Thanks to WG1 members for this enormously difficult task.  I hope this tradition of "letting implementations experiment, then incorporating the practice" will carry on.