Re: [Scheme-reports] ANN: first draft of R7RS small language available

On 04/19/11 05:38, Alex Shinn wrote:

> I'm also not assuming by default that every decision R6RS
> made was correct.  I honestly want to rationally discuss all of
> the options, and would gladly hear any reasoned debate you can
> give on the topic.

And I, for one, think Alex has done a brilliant job of it. I'm
disappointed that several folks, perhaps attempting to defend their one
little corner, are attempting to discredit his excellent work (along
with other WG1 members!) in the difficult task of taking account of
EVERYONE'S needs.

ABS

--
Alaric Snell-Pym