Re: [Scheme-reports] inexact->exact and vice versa

On 2011-05-06, at 14:45, John Cowan wrote:
>> By the way, when the next draft is prepared, would it be possible to
>> add the hyperref package? I do so like hyperlinks.
>
> Maybe, but someone else will have to do it; I am no TeXpert.

You should get success by adding an invocation of the package immediately at the end of the preamble (hyperref redefines a whole bunch of commands, so the later in the preamble the better); I would suggest

  \usepackage{hyperref}   % This line is new
  \begin{document}

Before you run TeX again, delete the output files (especially the .aux file). Then of course you need to run it twice.

I just tried it with R5RS, and it worked fine.

If you run into any difficulties, please send me a copy of the TeX source, and I'll send you the needed diffs.

-- vincent