[Scheme-reports] Ratification vote for R7RS-small

Full name: Arthur Smyles
Location: New York, New York, USA
Vote: Yes
Rationale: The process of creating the standard was true to the charter. It was performed in a transparent manner. My only criticism was that new api were added by the working group during the public review period without adequate ability for the public to review. I would like to thank the Working Group for the hard, detailed work that was done to make this standard a reality.