[Scheme-reports] Ratification vote for R7RS-small

Full name: Arthur Maciel Nunes Gonçalves

Location: Brazil

Statement of interest: Although from a different background
(medicine), I have been studying computer programming since 1999.
After wandering through distinct languages and paradigms, I found
Scheme in 2008 and since then there is no other language I like most.
Its concise syntax, powerful expressiveness and joyful versatility
inspire me to code for hobby (in the sense of experiencing a quite
pleasant intellectual activity) and lately for my masters (I am
developing a web application to facilitate philosophical analysis
of psychiatric texts).

Vote: yes

Rationale: I don't necessarily agree with all of the draft's content
(for example long versions of #t and #f), but I think it takes into
account the opinions of stakeholders that participated in the
discussion. I think it satisfies the charter requirements and, while
maintaining simplicity as a core value to the language, this draft
allows interoperability among Scheme implementations. In my opinion
this is the most important aspect the Scheme community could currently
benefit from.