Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS test suite?

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 4:46 AM, Per Bothner <per@x> wrote:
On 08/31/2013 04:34 PM, Alex Shinn wrote:
    Having test-numeric-syntaxes take a long list of tests makes it
    more difficult to deal with individual tests, in terms of
    debugging or marking them as expected failures.

This was adapted largely as-is from Peter Bex's numeric test
suite for R5RS, pruning a lot.  Possibly I overlooked some
tests that are no longer valid, please let me know if you find
any.

Converting to a single test-numeric-syntax macro would
indeed be better.  Patches welcome :)

The attached patch drops test-numeric-syntaxes,
but shouldn't change any actual tests.  Tested under
Chibi and Kawa (with some modifications).

Thanks!  Applied.