Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS test suite?

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM, Peter Bex <Peter.Bex@x> wrote:
On Sun, Sep 01, 2013 at 08:34:41AM +0900, Alex Shinn wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 3:38 AM, Per Bothner <per@x> wrote:
> > Having test-numeric-syntaxes take a long list of tests makes it
> > more difficult to deal with individual tests, in terms of
> > debugging or marking them as expected failures.
>
> This was adapted largely as-is from Peter Bex's numeric test
> suite for R5RS, pruning a lot.  Possibly I overlooked some
> tests that are no longer valid, please let me know if you find
> any.
>
> Converting to a single test-numeric-syntax macro would
> indeed be better.  Patches welcome :)

I agree.  When I wrote the tests, I was largely concerned with getting
the correct syntax to work for CHICKEN.  Based on the advice of some
others, I've added more input/output examples, but it's going to be
very hard to get complete coverage of all possibilities.

If you have new examples that still apply to R7RS
please send them to me.