Re: [Scheme-reports] Checking implementation features and Scheme name?

Stefan Edwards scripsit:

> Perhaps I'm wrong, but I thought SRFI-0/7 only worked on features
> specified by SRFIs, and not things such as POSIX interaction,
> non-SRFI-based threading, implementation specific module styles,
> &c. Even just having a bog-standard methods for accessing the
> implementation name would help, I think.

In R7RS, cond-expand is provided as part of the module language,
so it can control what modules are imported, what names are exported,
what code bodies are included or not.  It is not quite the same as the
cond-expand from SRFI 0.

The features provided, other than "r7rs", are up to the implementation.

--
John Cowan  cowan@x   http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
O beautiful for patriot's dream that sees beyond the years