[Scheme-reports] Formal Response #435: Bytevectors should be called u8vectors

This is a Formal Response to Formal Comment #435:

Bytevectors should be called u8vectors

Since the WG had already rejected this alternative, and since no new
arguments were provided in the Formal Comment, the editors rejected this
proposal without another ballot.

If you are dissatisfied with this Formal Response, please let us know.
Thank you for participating in the R7RS process.

--
"But I am the real Strider, fortunately,"       John Cowan
he said, looking down at them with his face     cowan@x