Re: [Scheme-reports] Bytevectors should be called u8vectors

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> Sure, you can change your mind about what you think is good for WG2,
> but you can't retroactively change the vote.  Pending a proper WG2
> vote, the WG1 members must act under the assumption that WG2 will have
> R6RS-style blobs only.

Actually it's the other way around:  what WG2 voted for was "homogenous
numeric arrays", without specifying how they would be implemented.
See http://tinyurl.com/wg2-ballot .  BlobAPI is a proposal that would
handle both that and R6RS-style bytevector accessors and mutators using
the same machinery.

--
A few times, I did some exuberant stomping about,       John Cowan
like a hippo auditioning for Riverdance, though         cowan@x