Re: [Scheme-reports] Feedback from implementors?

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Denis Washington <denisw@x> wrote:
> Am 03.08.2011 01:36, schrieb Arthur A. Gleckler:
>> Based on your message, I've created SchemeImplementors
>> <http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/SchemeImplementors> to track the names
>> of the various implementors.  In order to avoid putting people's email
>> addresses on even more pages for bots to scrape, I've omitted the email
>> addresses and  pointed to your original message.  The names and your
>> original message should be enough for anyone who wants to find a
>> particular implementor.  I also added Taylor Campbell, who is an active
>> maintainer of MIT Scheme.
>
> Has anyone contacted any of these implementors for feedback yet?

Yes, as others have pointed out a poll was sent
out, and the replies have been generally favorable.
We'll post a summary once everyone has replied.

Keep in mind the implementors have not all
volunteered to work on this report and we can
hardly hold them to our schedules.