Re: [Scheme-reports] Feedback from implementors?

 | From: "Arthur A. Gleckler" <scheme@x>
 | Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 16:36:24 -0700
 |
 | Based on your message, I've created
 | SchemeImplementors<http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/SchemeImplementors>
 | to track the names of the various implementors.  In order to avoid
 | putting people's email addresses on even more pages for bots to
 | scrape, I've omitted the email addresses and pointed to your
 | original message.  The names and your original message should be
 | enough for anyone who wants to find a particular implementor.  I
 | also added Taylor Campbell, who is an active maintainer of MIT
 | Scheme.

<http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/SchemeImplementors> is lacking my and
Radey Shouman's names for SCM <http://people.csail.mit.edu/jaffer/SCM>
and SLIB.

	      <http://people.csail.mit.edu/jaffer/SLIB>

SLIB is a portable library for the programming language Scheme.  It
provides a platform independent framework for using packages of Scheme
procedures and syntax.  As distributed, SLIB contains useful packages
for all R4RS and R5RS Scheme implementations.  Its catalog can be
transparently extended to accomodate packages, both source and
compiled, specific to a site, implementation, user, or directory.