Re: [Scheme-reports] Feedback from implementors?

Based on your message, I've created SchemeImplementors to track the names of the various implementors.  In order to avoid putting people's email addresses on even more pages for bots to scrape, I've omitted the email addresses and  pointed to your original message.  The names and your original message should be enough for anyone who wants to find a particular implementor.  I also added Taylor Campbell, who is an active maintainer of MIT Scheme.