Re: [Scheme-reports] "unspecified values"

Alaric Snell-Pym scripsit:

> I'm now wondering who actually voted FOR this (but not wondering so
> hard as to go digging through everyone's ballots to find out :-)

Always ready to serve.

Cowan, Gleckler, Lucier, Rush, Shinn had R5RS as their top or only
choice.  Ganz preferred to always return zero values.  Hsu, Medernach,
Snell-Pym had R6RS as their top or only choice.  Other WG members did
not vote on this issue.

--
John Cowan   cowan@x    http://ccil.org/~cowan
You cannot enter here.  Go back to the abyss prepared for you!  Go back!