Re: [Scheme-reports] Mixed exactness in complex numbers?

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 08:13:36PM +0100, Peter Bex wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The report occasionally mentions "an inexact complex number" or
> "an exact complex number".  Does this imply that there's no such
> thing as a complex number of mixed exactness?

I just noticed, the text below the inexact? and exact? predicates
says "For any Scheme number, precisely one of these predicates is true"

Gambit chooses to view a complex number with any inexact component
as inexact.  Only if both are exact does it return #t for exact?

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx