Re: [Scheme-reports] ANN: first draft of R7RS small language available

Yesterday, Alex Shinn wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 4:49 AM, Eli Barzilay <eli@x> wrote:
> >
> > For example, there's this post from Alex Shinn:
> >
> >  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/chicken-users/2008-04/msg00013.html
>
> Note, this was specifically talking about the different macro system
> implementations available in Chicken, and the points do not
> necessarily generalize.  [...]

I was referring only to the `syntax-case' part of that email
(specifically, the criticism that begins with "So to summarize
SYNTAX-CASE").  It's wrong, yet I've seen it mentioned in several
places as a valid text to look at to learn about the different
systems in general and about `syntax-case' in particular.