Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS 1st draft, initial environment and related notions

Hi, thanks for your comments.

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Jussi Piitulainen
<jpiitula@x> wrote:
> What exactly is the initial environment (1.3.1. Base and optional
> features; 4.1.3 Procedure calls, beginning of section 6. Standard
> procedures) and what are the optional and required bindings
> (6.6. Eval: scheme-report-environment)?

The intention was the base script environment was empty,
scheme-report-environment was (scheme base), and repls
were an implementation-defined superset thereof.  I've
opened a new ticket for this.

> Also, the module examples in 5.5.2 import (scheme), and I saw (scheme)
> mentioned in the discussion archives or the wiki. This module does not
> seem to be defined anywhere in the draft.

That should be (scheme base).

> The index entry for "initial environment" points to page 22, when it
> seems like page 3 should be the informative place; "optional" and
> "required" are not indexed; "top level environment" is indexed. There
> seem to be several sets of overlapping insufficiently defined terms.

Thanks.

> Very minor other edits related to multiple values:

Fixed.