Re: [Scheme-reports] Scheme r7rs syntax described by ABNF

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM, ノートン ジョーセフ ウェイ ン <
norton@x> wrote:

> Hello again.
>
> I have an updated draft for the formal syntax of Scheme r7rs written in
> ABNF.  This draft is based on updates since r7rs-draft-8.pdf and includes
> all sections except for quasiquotations.  The datum and expression sections
> have undergone some quickcheck-style unit testing.  I'd appreciate any
> review and feedback.

Thanks for doing this.  The big advantage of the RFC format is
that it's machine readable - have you tried running this through
any ABNF parser libraries?

To use it practically you'd need to tie up some of the loose ends,
e.g. +i and +nan.0 should not parse as symbols.  This is possible
but a little tedious to spec out.