[Scheme-reports] Scheme r7rs syntax described by ABNF

Hello.

In the process of reviewing the r7rs draft, I decided to draft the formal syntax of Scheme r7rs written in ABNF.  This draft only covers tokens (including datum).

This kind of specification would be helpful to me and possibly to others.  I'd appreciate any review and feedback.

I intend to draft the other sections (i.e. expressions, quasiquotations, transformers, programs and definitions, and libraries) as well.

thanks,

Joe N.