Re: [Scheme-reports] auxiliary syntax

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Eli Barzilay <eli@x> wrote:
10 minutes ago, Alex Shinn wrote:

> I've started to list some examples of sexp-based
> pure data languages at:
>
>   http://community.schemewiki.org/?sexp-language
>
> None of these examples are macros (although some
> provide convenience syntax wrappers).

I'm assuming that you don't really want a criticism of that page
(which has parts that range from misleading to near-bogosities)...

Please feel free to edit it.  That's the whole point - there's
no need to criticize what you can fix yourself.

I just worked a 12 hour day plus 2 hours commute and
scribbled down the first examples that came to mind.
I need to sleep now so I can repeat tomorrow.  I might
have time to provide examples on the weekend for people
who don't have time to read the references.